Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The little things

Tonight I am thankful for the little things...

There have been a handful of things that have made me happy this week, including:

1) A coupon that came in the mail for a free pint of Starbuck's ice cream.
2) Getting two free tickets to go see a sneak preview of a movie...and it turned out to be a really good movie!!
3) $10 off of groceries this week for being a Harris Teeter e-VIC customer
4) A note my husband left tonight thanking me for dinner
5) Getting the guitar chords for, and playing, "I Will Rise" by Chris Tomlin during Taylor and Zach's nap time today!

It doesn't take much, does it? (-:

Look for the little things.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cammie girl,
    So glad you told me about your blog!!! It will help me keep up with you since we are not able to get together as much as i would like! Love to all you Howards....
    Dooley

    ReplyDelete