Saturday, August 29, 2009

Top 10 lists

Top 10 joy givers in my life right now (in no particular order)...

10)Snuggling with my children (even when Taylor asks for us to come "lay with her for just one second" as a major delay tactic to going to bed)
9) Opportunities to speak that God has given me (challenging, sharpening, and just plain fun!)
8) Coffee, and just being in coffee shops
7) Wednesday's (my day to meet with people, work on talks, run errands, and fill my tank!)
6) Lake Forest Church
5) Blogging (and reading other people's blogs)
4) Reading good books (Right now, I am reading "The Prodigal God" by Timothy Keller)
3) Spending time with the women in my Thursday morning prayer group
2) Spending time with friends
1) Date nights with Phillip

Top 10 things I am looking forward to...(Again, in no particular order)

10)Taylor starting ballet classes at Kingdom's Feet
9) Speaking on the Lake Forest youth retreat in September
8) The FALL and cooler weather
7) Celebrating my Birthday with many women who mean a lot to me
6) Pumpkin Spice Latte's
5) Oasis starting back and getting back into a regular routine
4) The Christmas cups at Starbuck's (I know it's weird but I get excited every year!)
3) Seeing where God leads me
2) Anniversary trip with Phillip
1) Did I already say cooler weather? (-:

2 comments:

  1. I love your lists!! Just reminded me of how much I have to be thankful for too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I have to laugh. Why is it that Starbuck's Christmas cups bring so much joy! Ditto for their Christmas CD-- I have every one for the past 5+ years. I am a Peppermint Mocha girl.

    ReplyDelete