Thursday, August 20, 2009

Celebrating two VERY special people in my life!!




Yesterday was Taylor's 4th Birthday!! She told people all day long that it was her Birthday and she has continued to tell everyone today that she is 4!! She truly is excited about being four...so excited that she came in and woke me up, dressed and ready for the day yesterday at 5:40a.m.! If you know anything about me, mornings are NOT my thing!! It is 11:05pm right now and this is the time of day I am still on! Mornings are a different story-and does 5:40am even count as morning-or is that the middle of the night??? Anyway, I digress...

So, to me, Birthday's are a time to slow down and celebrate someone's life and what they mean to me. Taylor, my wild child 4 year old!! Taylor is a wonderful ,spirited, strong willed, loving, funny, inquisitive, dynamic, outgoing, beautiful little girl. She has blessed my life in so many ways and has stretched me in so many ways as well. I want more than anything for God to take her energy, her spunk, and her influence and channel it to be used for the Kingdom of God! I pray for God to soften her heart and to turn her heart towards Him. It amazes me that God has entrusted this little life to our earthly care,and I pray I do the right thing with her. I want her to fall in love with Jesus and live her life for Him. I can think of no greater joy. Well, Happy Birthday sweet Taylor! Your mommy loves you,Teeter Bug!

And TODAY is my sweet husband's Birthday! Yep, the day after Taylor's!! There are so many things I love about Phillip. He truly has a heart of gold. He is far more grace giving than I am and he has overlooked so many of my faults over the years. He is kind, giving, generous, patient, loving, faithful, loyal...and not to mention handsome and very much a gentleman!! He is also an incredible father to my children. Thank you Phillip for loving God and for leading our family towards God. Thank you for praying with me every night , even when the words barely make sense because you are so tired! It matters.

Taylor and Phillip, I love you both and THANK GOD for you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment