Wednesday, May 12, 2010

MAY MADNESS!!!

Does anyone else feel like May is a crazy month? Wow! I don't think I have ever experienced it quite like this! I mean, I am a very detailed person and all these details are pushing me over the edge! It just seems there is so much to remember. I think I need extra brain space to keep up with all that is going on...parties, bringing this and that to school, remembering when cowboy day is (ha! It is TODAY and yes, Taylor was dressed for it...AGAIN!), forms that need to be filled out, appts. made, childcare figured out, ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

There are only two weeks of preschool left and then summer is here? Are you serious? Whew! It is coming fast! Taylor will have her preschool "graduation" (yes, I will cry my eyes out!) and then we will begin thinking and preparing for kindergarten.

So, as I am in the middle of MAY MADNESS, I pause and thank God today for His word "My soul finds rest in GOD alone; my salvation comes from Him." (Psalms 62:1) and I also thank God for 1/2 price frappucino's, through May 16th BABY!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is "MAYHAM" sister! Somehow we make it through! Love you girl! -debra

    ReplyDelete