Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I caved!!

How do I start my very first post???? I am officially entering new territory...blogging! This is something I did not think I would ever do, but I want to begin to empty my mind somehow and blogging seems like a good avenue to do so!

I know I will battle "blogging envy" and other sins that come with the territory, but I am willing to give this a shot! I have enjoyed reading other people's blogs and getting to know more about people through reading their thoughts and musings. Maybe I will be able to get to bed earlier if I spend some time emptying my mind of all the thoughts that seem to keep me up at night! Or will I just stay up later blogging???? TBD!

I am guessing this will be a way to process what the Lord is teaching me, rant and rave about different things that occur on any given day, and also give me a place to share all the funny things that Taylor is doing and saying these days.

So, here I go...and I am excited to see who will end up following me on this new blogging journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment